HOW MUCH IS YOUR HOME WORTH?
Find Out NOW!
Decide To Sell
Why do you want to sell your property? Do you intend to simply find a larger property, or do you plan on moving to another neighborhood, school district, city or state? You might think your reasons are obvious, but it would do well to consider the implications of each option for your lifestyle, opportunities, and finances. Being clear about your intentions for selling will make it easier for us to determine the most appropriate option for your specified financial, lifestyle, and real estate goals.
When Should I Sell?
You should immediately establish your time frame for selling. If you need to sell quickly, we can speed up the process by giving you a complete market analysis and action plan to obtain all your goals. If there is no pressing need to sell immediately we can sit down and thoroughly review the current market conditions and find the most favorable time to sell.
What Is The Market Like?
When you work with us, you can be sure that you will have our knowledge, expertise and negotiating skills at work for you to arrive at the best market prices and terms. We start off with a Seller’s Consultation, where we meet to get to know you and your home. We educate our clients on what is happening in the marketplace, the pricing, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties. With us, you will know exactly how to price and when to sell your property.
Select An Agent and Price
Why Should You Choose Faith & Team?
Since Nevada is not an escrow state (vs attorney state), having a Realtor with 24+years experience is invaluable! We will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market while protecting you throughout the process. With our extensive connections, Faith & Team has become a well-respected Real Estate Team in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are here to educate and guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
Keep in Mind: Faith primarily handles sellers! With a full time team of 7; five Buyers Agents to handle buyers, one transaction coordinator, and one marketing manager/buyer concierge, Faith has all the time for YOU!
- We carefully evaluate your home, your competition, and current market conditions.
- We use DocuSign certified digital signature service to insure security, certainty of delivery, and expedited service.
- Prepare listing contract and seller disclosure statements – Disclosures protect you after the sale, so we carefully review them prior to sending to a buyer.
- Our very extensive checklist systems were developed over 24 years of hundreds of Real Estate sales to ensure the smoothest transaction possible for you!
- Our network of service professionals, all available to you to help you take care of needs as they arise to insure a smooth sale.
- Faith personally presents and reviews all offers with you in detail, along with an estimated net sheet for each offer.
- The negotiation phase is crucial. That’s where Faith’s experience shows its value to you. Having an agent who has the experience of selling hundreds of homes can really save you money & unnecessary stress. Every time your property is shown by a Realtor, we immediately request feedback to keep you up to date with what potential buyers think.
- Faith is present at closing with you and will review your Estimated Settlement Statement to make sure you are only paying what you’re supposed to!
“Faith was a pleasure to work with. Everything was done from one state to another and she took care of our needs. I would highly recommend her. Our home listed and sold the same day it listed.” -vickierigirozzi1 (11/08/2016)
Two Important Factors in Selling Your Home
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis
- Carefully evaluate your home & the competition
- We will help you price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market & current price trends
- Pricing your home properly from the start is the deciding factor for how long it will take to sell
- Your home will be priced right–we won’t lie to you or puff up the price only to ask you to reduce it later
- #1 – You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression
- Adding cost effective amenities & improving the general cleanliness and condition of the home is what we call “staging”
- Presenting your home in its best condition will help you sell quickly! We will help you assess the most important items to address so you can invest as little as possible with the greatest return
- If you’d like to hire a professional staging company, we can help you set up a Home Staging Consultation with a local company
- Staging can help cast a positive light on features that are important to buyers, and help see themselves
living in your home!
“Faith and her team are the best! I’ve used them for multiple homes and have never had any complaints. They are friendly, professional and fast. Faith made sure that my home was presented in the best ways possible. My home sold fast and without any problems.” – zinacc702(2/5/17)
Your home will be advertised to the public (Locally and Internationally) & to the Realtor Community.
To assure that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and to obtain the highest possible market value, Faith & Team has a detailed and effective marketing strategy. We will be with you every step of the way – through listing, offers, and closing!
- Custom “For Sale” sign at the property (If HOA allows)
- Professional Photographer: Custom photos of your home and Virtual Tour
- Enter your listing into the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors MLS
- Faith is a member of Proxio through her CIPS designation, which allows listings to be uploaded to the International MLS!
- Direct Mailing – Just Listed mailers/door hangers, marketing to neighbors, encouraging them to tell their family & friends about your home.
- PREMIER AGENT on Zillow, Trulia, & home can be displayed as a Featured Home AD
- Monthly advertising sets Faith as a Featured agent, with personalized Facebook ADs.
- Video Ranking – Up to a 2-min video AD. Which places you at the top. Open Houses rank higher.
- Realtor.com only agent with a Las Vegas AD.
- Your home will be publicly showcased on:
- Faith’s personal and business Google+ pages.
- Faith’s personal and business Facebook page.
- “My Listings” Board on Pinterest
- Faith & Team Twitter feed
- Faith & Team LinkedIn Profile, where we’re connected with people in various industries all over the U.S.
- Displayed on Personalized Website www.FaithandTeamRealEstate.com. (400 views monthly with 89% referral rate from Ads.)
- Virtual Tour on YouTube
Faith Harmer & Team ranked in the Top 1% of Realtor from 2018-2020 (out of 14,000 agents)
Faith & Team, #1 Team at Urban Nest Realty – 2016-2020
“Faith and the rest of her team are in a league of their own! We went 6 mos with our first realtor with no offers, then switched to another realtor for about 35 days before we had to switch for a number of reasons, again no offers. Finally we went with Faith and she had two offers in two days of listing! Done deal, from listing to closing, in less than two months. Everything about her and her team are top notch professionalism. The consultation/packet, listing description, photos/photographer, paperwork, communication, forms, signage, check-lists, everything is so much better than we have ever experienced! Will be recommending her to everyone we can in Vegas!!! Thank you so much Faith and Team!”- Hofsommer’s (8/10/17)
Prepare To Sell
You can do a lot to increase the appeal of your property and to create a lasting impact on potential buyers.
What To Do To Prepare:
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when listing your property for sale:
1. Curb Appeal.
Keeping your landscape pristine, and adding creative touches to your yard, such as colorful annuals, will create an immediate impact on passers-by and potential buyers.
2. Property Repairs.
Simple upgrades such as window repairs, polishing the doorknobs, and a fresh coat of paint in the most frequently used rooms will instantly brighten up the property.
3. Cleanliness and Staging.
Keep your property uncluttered, sweet-smelling and well-lit from top-to-bottom. Pay attention to details: put away the kitty litter, place a vase of fresh flowers near the entryway, pop a batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven, have your carpets cleaned. Your agent will scan the property before it is listed for sale to see how you can improve the staging of your property.
4. Disclosures and Inspections.
We are very familiar with the legal procedures involved in disclosures and are ready to help you develop a thorough disclosure statement beneficial to both you and the buyer, as well as suggest home improvement measures before placing your property on the market (such as termite and pest inspections).
Presenting your property to potential buyers is a job that we will take care of for you. Buyers feel more comfortable discussing the property with the agent, if you are not there. Moreover, your agent will know what information will be most useful in representing your interests when speaking with prospective buyers.
Accepting An Offer
The Price Is Not Always Right.
“The higher the price, the better the offer.” Do not let yourself be fooled by this popular misconception. Price is not always the determining factor when accepting an offer for several important reasons: the initial offer is usually not final, and there are a number of terms and conditions that may influence the final outcome of a price. You can trust our professionals to help you thoroughly evaluate every proposal without compromising your marketing position.
Negotiating The Right Way.
We take the ethical responsibility of fairly negotiating contractual terms very seriously. It is our job to find a win-win agreement that is beneficial to all parties involved. You may even have to deal with multiple offers before ratifying the one you judge to be the most suitable for you – and as your agents, we will guarantee a thorough and objective assessment of each offer to help you make the right choice.
The Initial Agreement and Deposit.
An effective agreement is a legal arrangement between a potential purchaser and the property’s seller. Laws vary from state to state, but in order to be a legally, binding agreement, the agreement may require consideration. This consideration (initial and additional deposit) is to be held in the closing agent’s escrow account pending the fulfillment of conditions or contingencies in the effective agreement.
Some important tips to keep in mind to streamline the process even further:
Keep written records of everything.For the sake of clarity, it will be extremely useful to transcribe all verbal agreements including counter-offers and addendums, and convert them to written agreements to be signed by both parties. We will assist you in drafting all the paperwork for your sale and make sure that you have copies of everything.
Stick to the schedule.Now that you have chosen your offer, you and the buyer will be given a timeline to mark every stage in the process of closing the real estate contract. Meeting the requirements on time ensures a smoother flow of negotiations and also ensures that each party involved is not in breach of their agreements. During the process we will keep you constantly updated so you will always be prepared for the next step.
Escrow Inspections and Appraisals
Inspections and Appraisals
Most buyers will have the property inspected by a licensed property inspector within the time frame that was agreed upon in the effective contract to purchase. Some buyers will have several different inspectors inspect the property, if they wish to obtain professional opinions from inspectors who specialize in a specific area (eg. roof, HVAC, structure). If the agreement is conditional upon financing, then the property will be appraised by a licensed appraiser to determine the value for the lending institution via third party. This is done so that the lending institution can confirm their investment in your property is accurate.
A title company will be selected as the closing agent, whose job is to examine and insure clear title to real estate. After researching the complete recorded history of your property, they will certify that 1) your title is free and clear of encumbrances (eg. mortgages, leases, or restrictions, liens) by the date of closing; and 2) all new encumbrances are duly included in the title.
A contingency is a condition that must be met before a contract becomes legally binding. For instance, a buyer will usually include a contingency stating that their contract is binding only when there is a satisfactory home inspection report from a qualified inspector.
Before completing his or her purchase of your property, the buyer goes over every aspect of the property, as provided for by purchase agreements and any applicable addendums. These include:
Obtaining financing and insurance;
Reviewing all pertinent documents, such as preliminary title reports and disclosure documents; and
Inspecting the property. The buyer has the right to determine the condition of your property by subjecting it to a wide range of inspections, such as roof, termite/pest, chimney/fireplace, property boundary survey, well, septic, pool/spa, arborist, mold, lead based paint, HVAC, etc.
How do you respond objectively and fairly to the buyer when a renegotiation is demanded, while acting in your best interests? This is when a professional listing agent can make a real difference in the outcome of the transaction. Having dealt with various property sales in the past, we guarantee our expertise and total commitment to every customer, no matter what their situation is.
Loan Approval and Appraisal.
We suggest that you accept buyers who have a lender’s pre-approval, approval letter, or written loan commitment, which is a better guarantee of loan approval than a pre-qualification or no documentation from a lending institute. Expect an appraiser from the lender’s company to review your property and verify that the sales price is appropriate.
Close of Escrow
If you have come this far, this means that it is almost time for a congratulations, but not yet. Do not forget to tie up these loose ends:
Final Walk-Through Inspection.
More of a formality than anything else, the final inspection takes place the 2-5 days before closing. The buyer visits the property to verify that all is in working order, everything is the same as when the buyer last viewed the property, and that there are no extra items left behind.
Cancel Home Services and Utilities.
We will provide a list of useful numbers for the termination of home services and utilities after the closing occurs.
We are ready to assist you should an unforeseen glitch pop up, even at this last stage. If something at the property breaks down or the buyers’ loan does not pull through on time, there is no need to worry. We have encountered these problems before so we know how to handle them efficiently and in a stress-free manner.
The closing agent will furnish all parties involved with a settlement statement, which summarizes and details the financial transactions enacted in the process. The buyer(s) will sign this statement and then you will sign as well as the closing agent, certifying its accuracy. If you are unable to attend the scheduled closing, then arrangements can be made depending on the circumstances and the notice that we receive. If you are receiving funds from the transaction, you can elect to either have the funds wired electronically to an account at your financial institution, or have a check issued to you at the closing. The seller should arrange to have all property keys and any other important information for the new purchaser at the closing, so that the purchaser may receive these items at this time.
“I don’t even know where to begin, my wife and I worked with Faith Harmer and her team to sell our home and to purchase our new home. Faith was our selling agent and she was great, this was our first time ever selling a home and we were clueless. Faith was very informative and got our home sold in just 2 days for 20,000 OVER asking price! When researching a realtor we all are looking for someone with experience, knowledge and great communication. Faith exceeds all those expectations and more. Selling and buying a home is not easy but I promise you that with Faith Harmer and her team they will ensure they make it a great experience. I’d choose Faith and Heidi Tuai 100 times over again!- (7/20/17)